Mixed Media Robots by Robin Davis Studio

Robots by Robin Davis Studio
 It's 10pm and I just took this photo in the studio of the 2 robots I've been working on for days. So let me introduce you to BLAZE and FLICKER. I pride myself in creating characters with heart. Each one must make viewers SMILE! That's my goal!
Working on my robot BLAZE - Robin Davis Studio
 For BLAZE, I used a vintage lamp piece for his head and an old mini tablet tin for his body. I decided he wouldn't have a sealed base to stand on, so if you pick him up and roll his caster feet around, it looks like he's dancing! I LOVE IT!
Working on this robot I named Flicker - Robin Davis Studio
FLICKER is made from a vintage stove oil can and retro lighter.

I'm having the time of my life in the studio right now!
BUT it's time for bed!
Good night friends!
I'll share more tomorrow!
Cheers Robin

Popular Posts