Online Gallery Sale by Robin Davis Studio - October 18th - 7:30pm Eastern Time

Hello! I'm thrilled to hold my Online Gallery Sale tomorrow night. October 18th at 7:30pm (Eastern Time)
For the first time, I will sell a select few originals from my show pieces. 
Each one is "One of a Kind" and made from vintage, rustic elements I have collected over the years.
Every piece is named, numbered and signed by me!
Below is a sampling of the items that will be displayed in the SHOP tomorrow.
Bird Cage Art Piece - Sky by Robin Davis Studio
This piece I named SKY. I carved the tiny bird with clay, then added vintage leather wings and created a metal top hat. Sky is perched on a vintage clock gear within her wire cage. I made the base using a rustic metal bit and washer.
Steampunk Bird by Robin Davis Studio
 I just LOVE Fritz! He is a wall hanger and stands 12 inches tall. I created him using a vintage car gauge as his head, then built a wooden framed body and embellished it with retro papers and technical drawings. Old castor wheels are some of my favourite things to use for robot feet.
Robot Fritz Art Piece by Robin Davis Studio
Using a collection of retro typeset blocks and vintage wooden play blocks, I love to create my small robot sitters. Each one comes with a piece of wood for display. The most important part for me is always the face! I use rusty bolts, washers & a variety of chains to make their faces come to life!

Robot Art Pieces by Robin Davis Studio

Robot and Bird Art Pieces by Robin Davis Studio
Stop by my online SHOP tomorrow night to view the remaining One of a Kind pieces for purchase.

Steampunk Birds and Robots by Robin Davis Studio
 Each art piece comes with a studio label, numbered, named and signed. I will carefully pack and ship  within Canada and the USA. 

I'm happy to answer any questions you may have. Please send me a message.
All the best, Robin

Popular Posts