Show your RUST!

I love RUST by Robin Davis Studio
Rust...it's a word I identify with. Why? Because we are all a little rusty, some more then others. Over time, as life happens in between all our plans, we begin to show our own "patina" in a way that I find so beautiful. We each have history, the markings of a journey through life that continue to show us how we can survive, how the sun will always reach the mud! I am drawn to rust for its "richness & texture" it's story that is trying to be told. Like how a shiny new toy begins to show its history the moment human hands embrace it and eventually rust begins to form. I'm interested in seeing the rust, it's so beautiful & way more interesting then anything perfectly shiny & without flaws! I believe we are meant to show our RUST! 
Love Robin

Popular Posts